cc830-637-1165
                                               Full Details - Mini Details - QUick Wash
                            Headlights - Trim Restoration - Paint color Correction
                                               Clay Bar treatment - engine bay detail
            Text "WASHME" to 39970
NEWS:
We now have and android app for a loyalty punch card. Start earning your free detail today. Also text "WASHME" to 39970


Wash, Polish & Vacuum- Bug prep/removal, hand wash, tires/wheels cleaned & degreased, hand dried & tires dressed, speed polish fortified with was, quick vacuum!

Make Ready (sell)- A full detail as listed below (with the exception of a hard wax) + Engine Bay Detail

Full Detail- Wash, bug & tar removal, tires/wheels cleaned & degreased,tires dressed, trim dressed with a UV protectant dressing (Protects & shines),
apply (by hand)
hard paste carnauba cleaner wax (adds a beautiful shine & protects against the elements), clean door jambs & frames, thorough vacuum, clean all vents, nooks, crannies & crevices, apply a UV protectant dressing to all hard surfaces (plastic & vinyl), clean and condition leather
remove stains throughout to include headliner.

Headlights polished & restored • Trim restoration • Leather Conditioning • Engine bay detail • Color restoration • Clay bar treatment

CALL US TODAY! (830) 637-1165 

cache/wst.opf.2536311.xml
Who we are: Pristine Clean Mobile Details was founded by a 8 yr military veteran, who takes pride in every single job completed whether it be a quick wash or a full detail..

We are committed to service and excellence. Our work is taken very seriously, and with pride. We make 100% certain you are happy. After all your happiness is what creates our success.

As a military family we will always carry our military values and ethics. We will be there for the job, we will finish the task at hand on the promised budget. With the economy in its rough state, we want to be “the ones” everyone comes to for a professional task completion on a small budget.


Where we serve
: We service most of the Hill Country, to include, Marble Falls, Burnet, Llano, Kingsland, Granite Shoals, Sunrise Beach, Horseshoe Bay, Bertram, Spicewood & Tow.

Our belief
s: We believe in economics 102. Quality is important, but price is too! We drastically lower our prices below our competitors! Why? Simple, we get lots of calls, we may not  make as much as other detailing companies per vehicle, but we get lots of return calls, and we stay very busy because of our belief in economics 102, pride in our work and proven customer satisfaction. Great LOW rates, quality work, lots of business. That's a recipe for lots of happy customers, as well, a recipe for success.

GIVE US A CALL TODAY! (830) 637-1165
RAIN CHECK!! Inclement forecasted weather got you wondering "I really need my car cleaned, but what if it rains?" Look we both know, in this wonderful state of Texas, everything is unpredictable when it comes to the weather. It may be calling for 90% chance of rain tomorrow, yet it will be sunny all day, or there may be 10% and it rains cats, dogs, horses, donkeys and cows. 

WELL, we take those negative thoughts out of the question!! Regardless of the forecasted weather..... Purchase $70 or more in services and if it rains, you may call within 72 hrs of complrtion and get your vehicle washed again FOR FREE!!

WANT YOUR ADD HERE? Call us, lets talk! 830-637-1165
_______________________________________